1. Only Upload Your Own Work:
LookSideway is a platform for sharing your own creative work to the public — not for uploading or sharing other people's work that you like. Please do not upload projects related to non-creative services or products that you are selling. If you want to show your appreciation for someone else's work, you can scroll to the bottom of the project and click the "appreciate this" button, you can leave them a positive comment, or you can promote their work via social sharing sites like Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.
Please do not upload other people's work to your own profile. This creates confusion about who originally authored the work (and we are all about people getting credit for what they create!).
2. Only upload design work
- Don’t share content that you would share on a video-sharing platform—including promotional videos, commercials, and tutorials. Video uploads should be used for animation, motion design, 3D explorations, UI/UX prototypes, and design work of this nature.
- Don’t share showreels—let your collective shots tell the story of your work. We don't support those yet.
If your shot violates these guidelines, it will be removed from LookSideway. Note: Per our Terms of Service, LookSideway has final say over whether content is appropriate.
3. Don’t post inappropriate content
LookSideway aspires to be a welcoming and inclusive community. Please don’t post content that is:
- Pornographic, mature in content, or gratuitously or overly sexual 
- Racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive
- Shockingly graphic, grotesque, or obscene
- Inflammatory (e.g. name-calling, preaching, ranting, stirring up controversy, or venting frustrations)
 We realize that nudity can be a gray area. We aim to keep LookSideway PG-13 and shots violating this guideline will be removed at LookSideway’s discretion.
If you post inappropriate content, it may be removed by LookSideway per our Terms of Service. LookSideway has final say over whether content is appropriate. If you repost content that’s been removed or continue to post content that violates these guidelines your account may be suspended or removed.
4. Respect Intellectual Property Rights:
Don't present other people's work as your own or overstate your own role in creating something. Don't use other people's trademarks without permission. If you aren't sure whether your use of someone else's content or trademark in your own work is legal, you can consult publicly available reference materials at the U.S. Copyright Office website, the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office website, the Lumen Project website, or talk to an intellectual property attorney. If you want to report misuse of your own creative work or your own trademark by one of our users, you can do that here.
5. Be Authentic:
LookSideway is a platform for creative professionals to interact genuinely with one another. To maintain the quality of these interactions, we disable accounts that engage in behavior that undermines the authenticity of our community, including but not limited to, the following deceptive, harmful behaviors:
- Using fake profiles
- Impersonating other people or entities
- Posting false or misleading employment information
- Falsely attributing someone else's work
- Using automated or scripted processes (such as bulk or automated following or appreciating user accounts, scripted commenting on projects, etc.)
- Accepting or offering compensation in exchange for positive comments or appreciations
- Engaging in appreciation schemes or in third-party services that claim to boost likes
This policy is effective as of 23 May 2019.